Skip to main content

Daenerys Targaryen (Khaleesi)

~Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)~

Ever since I saw Game of Thrones, I fell inlove with Daenerys. There’s something about her (from the moment she was first seen on the screen) that made think she will be the best character in the series. And it happened. She conquered lands alongside her three fully grown dragons - Viserion, Rhaegal and Drogon. 

I cosplayed one of her earlier outfits most commonly called as the Khaleesi outfit. It is in the earlier season of Game of Thrones where Daenerys was sold of to Khal Drogo by none other than her brother Viserys. I love doing this version because I get to ride the horse amidst the shoot. We galloped for a good 30 minutes after we did the photoshoot. The hair is styled by “Zym Mie” a friend of mine who does awesome wig styling. The outfit is designed and made by “Art of Ian Cartalaba”. The photo is taken by “Dodie Batoctoy”.

Other set photos on my Facebook Page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ann Takamaki (Panther)

~Ann Takamaki (Persona 5)~ She will always be my favorite girl in Persona 5. Persona 5 is a Japanese RPG following the protagonist codenamed "Joker"after being put on probation for a falsely accused assault. He met Ann Takamaki - a student who lives a double life as a Phantom Thief. She joined to seek revenge for her and Shiho who got sexually abused by their teacher. I cosplayed her Panther version during her awakening on becoming the Phantom Thief. This costume is made by " Mei's Anicloset " on FB. It is a very stretchy and comfortable costume. Only con it has is that I keep on pinning a few parts of the cleavage area because it keeps falling. The whip is made by " Akuma Metsuki " on Instagram. I bought the wig, boots and mask on a batch reseller of taobao items " Hans Cos Shop " on FB. The photographer is a talented close friend of mine who also do arts - " Andre Viacrusis ". I would also like to mention my close friend